Passion. People. Trust.
Our values capture the spirit of our company. We are passionate about biosimilars and the promise they hold. We value each other and the unique contributions we all bring. We put trust above all else and quality in everything we do. These values reflect the core beliefs that we live every day.
- 401 k
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Commuter Benefits
- Entertainment Discount Program
If you share our values and want to be part of an emerging market driven by high science where your contributions can shine, explore our current job openings below.
The Materials Specialist I, Supply Chain Management, is a regular employee in a full-time non-exempt role at Therapeutic Proteins International, LLC, in Chicago, IL. This employee supports the warehouse and receiving activities of the Supply Chain Management department of the company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receiving Functions – Receives and unloads materials both manually and with equipment such as pallet jacks in a timely manner. Check that proper quantity is being received by comparing the material with that on the packing list and the inventory systems. Check for damaged goods. Document and escalate receiving discrepancies to management.
- Putaway Functions – Move material to correct locations according to material type, lot and temperature requirements.
- Storage – Ensures material in the warehouse is correctly stored. Ensures materials are either on shelves or on pallets. Ensure that only plastic pallets are used in the warehouse areas.
- Picking Functions – Perform picking functions to support manufacturing campaigns.
- Shipping – Prepares materials for shipment. Wraps packages, and ships miscellaneous supplies; delivers and retrieves supplies to and from work or storage areas.
- Materials Release – Support QA in releasing materials by handling the proper material documentation.
- Inventory Functions – Perform transactions in the inventory system to enter new quantities and, during shipping transactions, to remove inventory from stock. Support inventory cycle counts and physical counts.
- Administrative – Support management in administrative functions like filing of documents. Attending customer service calls. Transportation claim investigations. Disposal of surplus. Management of record retention.
At least a high school diploma or GED.
2 - 5 years of experience in a warehouse environment.
Experience in a GMP environment preferred.